Nigerian chapman is an easy cocktail drink with a nice blend of fruity flavors. Summer is coming, and it is time to learn some great recipes for the hot season! Today we will tell you how to make chapman. It is a Nigerian drink that is perfect for parties and hot days.
Chapman is bubbly, bright and easy to make. You can either make it with or without alcohol so even children can enjoy it.
How To Make Chapman?
There are a lot of variations of chapman. However, the main ingredients are the same. They are orange soda (for example Fanta) and clear lime or lemon soda (like sprite) for brightness and bubbles. Grenadine for that classic rosy color, sliced fruits for juicy flavor. And finally, the Angostura bitters that make the chapman a real chapman.
The Recipe Below is Made With Alcohol.
If you want to make your drink without alcohol, then don’t use Angostura aromatic bitters. Instead, squeeze some lime depending on your taste. Usually half of the lime is enough.
The Recipe is for Two Classic Mugs.
Great for you and your friend or loved one
3 Teaspoons of Angostura Aromatic Bitters
350 Ml of Fanta (or Any Other Orange Soda)
350 Ml of Sprite (or Any Other Clear Soda)
Half a Cup of Grenadine Syrup
Half a Lemon
Half an Orange.
Half an Orange
Half a Lemon
Half a Cucumber
Optional (if Not Using Alcohol):
Half a Lime.
Before Making Chapman:
1. Make sure that all your liquids (sodas and syrup) are chilling in the fridge.
2. Make the ice cubes using regular water or soda. Then when the cubes melt, the drink won’t be flat. You can also make lime or lemon ice cubes.
3. Cut the lemon and the orange into halves.
4. Cut one half of each into quarters.
5. Leave the other halves for squeezing. If you are using other ingredients like bananas, strawberries, cucumbers cut them into circles and then into quarters. Try to make even and thin pieces.
Step by Step Making Chapman
1. Put the prepared ice cubes into the mugs.
2. Pour half a cup of the grenadine syrup. For the color!
3. Squeeze the halves of the lemon and orange.
4. Add the Angostura bitters. Remember, this is an alcoholic.
5. Pour an equal amount of orange and clear soda into two mugs. Don’t pour too much – you will need space for your garnishing.
6. Add the sliced lemon, orange, and other ingredients that you like.
7. Stir the drink gently using straws.
8. Drink it!
3,222 total views, 2 views today
Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up! 🙂