These easy roll-ups—featuring everyone’s favorite flavor combo: bacon and ranch—are sure to be the talk of the party.
There are some flavor combinations that are so brilliant, we wonder how we ever lived without them—like bacon, cheddar, and ranch. All three of these offer undeniable flavor on their own, but when paired together, the result is nothing less than perfect. The smokiness of bacon, the sharp flavor of cheddar and the zest of ranch combine like they were always meant to be together.
While this flavor combo shows up in all types of recipes, from sandwiches to baked potatoes, we found it’s also an excellent way to spice up a party! These pinwheels offer a ridiculously easy way to turn an irresistible dip into finger food.
To make these pinwheels, you’ll need cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, cooked bacon, ranch seasoning, flour tortillas, chives, and a few seasonings.
In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, bacon bits, ranch mix, chives and seasonings. Using a stand or electric mixer, beat the ingredients until thoroughly combined.
Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly among five Old El Paso™ tortillas. Spread evenly over the tortillas.
Tightly roll up the tortillas.
Slice into ½ inch slices.
The cheese, bacon bits and green chives add a pop of color so they look festive and taste delicious
- 2packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2cups shredded Cheddar cheese (6 oz)
- 6slices chopped cooked bacon
- 1tablespoon ranch dressing & seasoning mix
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4teaspoon pepper
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 5Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for burritos (8 inches)
- 1In large bowl beat all ingredients except tortillas with electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed.
- 2Divide mixture evenly among tortillas, spreading evenly.
- 3Tightly roll up tortillas.
- 4Cut into 1/2-inch slices, and serve.
View Recipe Page