After the hustle-and-bustle of a long week, everyone desires a stress-free weekend filled with entertainment, merriment and exciting expressions.
Enjoying these moments is often strenuous when on a budget, a night out with friends is one the first things we cut out. However, you can still enjoy a great drink or two and there’s no need to spend a fortune in the comfort of your home. With just a few essentials and a little planning, you can enjoy a nice variety of easy cocktails.
Here are two cheeky ideas to attempt
Due to the accessibility of ingredients and fun that come from enjoying this delightful cocktail, I call it the Lemon Lmao. The delicious intense chocolate flavour of Smirnoff X1 from this mix is best enjoyed with friends.
Ingredient: Smirnoff X1 Intense Chocolate, Soda Water, Lime, Ice Cubes
- Mixing this is super easy, and best achieved with a cocktail shaker.
- Pour 50ml of your Smirnoff X1 Intense Chocolate along with 20ml of your favourite soda water, freshly squeezed lime and some ice in the cocktail shaker.
- Shake for a slow count of ten, strain your cocktail into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lime, and take a fun picture for the gram.
Due to the health benefit of cranberry juice, I particularly enjoy this recipe. Smirnoff X1 Extra Smooth, for its refreshing smoothness with every sip, is ideal with Cranberry.
Ingredient: Smirnoff X1 Extra Smooth, Cranberry Juice, Lemon, Ice Cubes
- In a cocktail shaker, pour 50ml of Smirnoff X1 Extra Smooth, 50ml of Cranberry juice, freshly squeezed lemon and some ice.
- Shake until the outside of the shaker frosts up.
- Pour your cocktail in a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lime, and take a cool picture for the gram.
So there you go! Now think of all the money you’ve been wasting when you could be enjoying this simple Smirnoff cocktail.
Remember to always drink responsibly!
Thank you for reading. Next, share the digest. Have a good day.
With love in my heart, and Fried Rice in my belly,
4,643 total views, 1 views today